Monday, December 11, 2006

two posts in one day




...three layouts in one day! And yep, more strip journalling - it's become quite the obsession lately, and the spooky thing is I don't even know I'm doing it half the time - it just happens and then I think - dang, strip journalling again!!

Day eight - all about what we do and who we see on the big day!

Day nine - all about Christmas cards, sending (or not! LOL) etc...And Miss Molly the little chubster! hehe she was so cute in her santa hat!

Still loving these challenges - I'm using so much Christmas stuff - and most of it I've had for ages and done nothing with!! What am I going to do when it's over??!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOS for the challenge! I am yet to start :( Just catching up on your blog....good on you for not accepting the diagnosis, i really believe parents are right 9 times out of 10 and the 'professionals' refuse to belive that parents are the experts on their kids. Molly is lucky to have you in her team!

Anonymous said...

wow love those layouts, had a wee giggle at the christmas card thing, too funny....am pleased you have been able to use up some stock.

Gillian said...

Dallas, your amazing, I thought when I popped in I'd fine one LO, but all of these gorgeous LO's, I love strip journalling too...And well done for keeping up....