Friday, December 08, 2006

summer come back!!


Wednesday we basked in a glorious day...yesterday cool, overcast and then the rain came - and when I went to bed at around midnite, it was still raining - heavy, steady rain. Today like yesterday, overcast, cool - no rain, yet.


Another page done for the 12 day challenge - it's great seeing so many awesome layouts being done...I don't know about anyone else, but if it wasn't for this challenge - this stuff wouldn't be recorded - I'd do the Christmas thing, but not the depth this is going for, and I love it! Janine is awesome setting this up, and the generosity from Tamar is amazing!!
A few of you asked about the paper from the carol layout - it's by delish (www.delishdesigns.com) from the INdulge serious, seasoning appetizer...really cool paper that is done in blocks, so great for chopping up for multiple layouts or cards! It's a really gorgeous range!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Great page, Dallas!! I agree, if it weren't for the challenge I wouldn't be scrapping Christmas to this depth & degree. I'm finished all my pages but I'm waiting until the end to show them all ;-)

Anonymous said...

wow it's great to hear that Dallas. So thank you. I am with you and Hannah though and if it wasn't for this challenge I wouldn't be doing the album. Thanks for the heads up on that paper and like this layout too.

Gillian said...

Hi Dallas,
love how you cut the paper on this LO, what a fab idea...
I agree too, I've had those Christmas photo's all year and done nothing with them.