Saturday, December 23, 2006

Another challenge


I scrapped yesterday, and it felt good!!! It's been a while...I got the last CJ delivered yesterday and I did my bit in the afternoon - it's a local journal, so I'll drop it off this afternoon seeing as I'm going past her place to go out to Karitane - Dad & my stepmother have a crib/bach out there, and I'm going out to take pictures (hopefully alone!! T'K is off to her Dad's and Craig told me to drop Molly off - I seriously can't wait to be alone in MY car with the CD player - oh the choices!! HEHE) and then getting them framed - prolly about nine shots of things about the property - the fence (dad made this cool as gate!) letter box, trees etc - not snap shots, but more arty type shots - hopefully it'll look good!


So this is my page for the 10th day - Christmas day entertainment...just three more to complete!! I went out to Mum's yesterday to help her make the christmas pudding and by the time I actually got the girls organised and got out there, she'd already done it! So I got a picture of it in the pot - and I'll take one of it on the day too...oh, and while I was at Mums I listened to Jessie's (the dog) pregnant belly with my stethoscope - and while I heard lots of Jessie's grunting, moaning and panting, I did manage to hear a puppy heartbeat! Still beating away like a wee timebomb! The puppies heartbeats tend to slow a day or two before being born, so between Mum checking Jessie's temperature (which also drops) and me checking heartrates, we generally have a good idea when the pups will come! (though we have been caught out once!!) She's due pretty much anytime next week - and I have made Mum promise NO christmas names! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Dallas love what you did with this layout too. So how did the photo shoot go? What did you listen to on the stereo?