Thursday, December 07, 2006

another done,


only three behind (methinks!) Will go out to ma's sometime during the weekend and get the recipe for the food one - have to have to have to scrap steamed pudding - we've had money (wrapped in baking paper) poked in our pud for years! That and brandy butter (hehe, didn't have that as kids though) is just the best! mmmmm.

Did the Christmas carol one last night (and then find out TODAY that there is a kindy break up and the kids will be singing songs - hehe, not my girl though!) and have another in planning stages (ie papers cut, photos sitting waiting for the scrap fairy to come along with the inspiration LMAO!)

Managed to get one gift for Molly today - yup, that's it, really must get my skates on and get some shopping done!

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Hi Dallas,
Really Cute LO... love that paper, it's perfect for this One... Your on a roll.

Anonymous said...

oh I agree I love that paper what is it Dallas? ohhhhh love that song too thats one of my favs as well. Lol at ya brandy butter....

Tracy said...

Hi Dallas I found your blog via Janines', don't panic you are not behind at all, I haven't even started scrapping yet, it's all in my head at the moment along with a whole lot of other 'stuff' so I had better get scrapping it. Lovely lo too!