Saturday, December 09, 2006

Anyone know much about


Alien abduction?? I think that my eldest has been abducted and replaced with a malfunctioning clone - she's cleaning her room....and not just throwing everything into her blanket box either, serious deep down cleaning. There are outgrown clothes & rubbish bags coming out of that room!! And it's SCAREY!! Granted she is working for money....she's off shopping tomorrow with her friends from school and is trying to earn money to buy clothing and accessories for their end of year breakup/leaving dance. She just came in and said she's moving her room around - egads, that means she hasn't stuffed things under her bed either!!

Another 12 days challenge finished this morning - so I'm onto my sixth, so I'm not too behind now. Might go out to Mums either later today or tomorrow and get the Christmas pud recipe for the day 2 challenge.
Dunedin has put on another wintery day - our fire is still going! Crazy crazy weather. Though, I love scrapping on yuck days with my fire roaring - just wish I could keep the kids off the computer so I can use it more! LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow love ya calender page. What your fire has been going? How crazy is this weather??? lol funny how money can make us do crazy things lol

Gillian said...

I love your Calender it's brilliant... Great title too...
Is that your handwritting, it's gorgeous...