Saturday, December 30, 2006

The 12 Days Challenge

is D.O.N.E. - and now I feel lost!




A double for the last day - this one you had to have 12 on the page somehow, so I did 12 photos -LOL. I actually couldn't get over how much Molly was into the presents this year - she didn't go searching, but if she saw a pressie or was given one - it was all hers!! (I've positioned this side by side, will be interesting to see how they sit after I hit publish!)


I've kind of got used to doing challenges, it's great motivation, though I will never be Kelly, she is truely the challenge queen and I'm in awe of the amount of pages that girl can do in a sitting! Janine had such a great response to this challenge, Heidi, Donna, Michelle, Kelly, Beverley & Mandy have all completed the challenge, and check out their work - it's all stunning!!


T'Keyah is baking scones (she assures me she'll clean the mess up - yeah right!!) and Molly is trashing the lounge and watching Monsters Inc - I so wish she'd watch Over the Hedge or Ice Age 2 - least I haven't seen those ones thousands of times!




edited to say that they don't stay side by side :o(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wee 12 photos who hoooo Go Dallas!! Loved what you did for this whole challenge! Stunning work Dallas! I am starting to get anxiety performance about sharing my pages now lol. Congrats on being in the draw!!

Lara said...

KWYM about feeling lost LOL - now need to get into some of the cardmaking dares & nz dares :-) not to mention some celebration pages on my 'get real' album! Adore your pages - what a fantastic treasure.