Wednesday, August 31, 2005


T'Keyah celebrated her 12th birthday on Sunday....12 years! It's hard to believe in someways that she's that old! She stayed over at grandmas on the Saturday night, wanted to be the first one to stay at the new house, so I went over to pick her up and took her into town for a mini shopping spree...sheesh, that girl can shop! But she got some great clothes. On Tuesday, we went in and got her ears pierced again...most impressed with the Trenz place, clean, sanitised, very professional!! (though I suppose they have to be now)

Molly is being watched by a clinical psycologist, god that sounds scarey! She's been to see her at speech and at kindy, and will be coming to the house next week. I'm sure she's the key in Molly's diagnosis, considering the paediatrican didn't want to say either way. Still scares the crap out of me....there is so much of me that just wants her to be a perfectly normal little girl.

No comments: