Tuesday, August 09, 2005

rain!

ugh...raining today, shouldn't really complain though, we've had such a great run with the weather, but it does dampen the spirits. I've started scrapping again - and this weekend I'm off to an all day crop on Saturday, and I feel NO guilt about leaving Craig with Molly. The past two weekends he's gotten of very lightly with looking out for her. I'm really looking forward to it, Carol will be there with her new wee man...will have to have a hold (scarey - I'm getting baby fever!!) Hopefully I'll get some scrapping done too - seem to be in a really bad block! Will have to go get some photos done - ooooh I'll get to scrap the photos from our new camera! yay.
I'm trying to look up a book on the library website (page won't load) - I need to find new strategies to get T'Keyah into a better place - she's such a moody sap right now, and yeah, while most of it is hormones, I'm not excusing her behaviour because of it...she needs to remember that I'm the grown-up! Hopefully it'll be in, and I can go pick it up this afternoon while the mops monster is at kindy.

No comments: