Thursday, August 11, 2005


Ugh, it's still cold, the wind is absolutely bitter. The girls are home, both had good days, T'Keyah's probably could have been better, another argument with girl at school. Molly had a great time at Kindy. Me...I went to the library, and it was great to be able to check out books without a certain little person pestering me (and the rest of the library)
I'm so pre-menstrual it's not funny - so dinner tonight will be very basic - I just don't have the energy nor the patience....oh joy...see that's one HUGE advantage of being pregnant....NO period!
I've got some clothing listed on trade me - there are a pair of T'Keyah's old pj's, saddle club ones, which are at $12.50 already! They're only pyjamas!!
Meh, it's cold, I'm going to have to light the fire, which means getting wood, which means going outside, which means getting up! eeeww...

No comments: