Monday, September 05, 2005

Thought I should include a picture of Lucy - our puddy cat, she's a dear wee cat, but can a complete bitch sometimes - lol, just like most women I guess!!
Bentley is an egg...he totally acted the fool on Saturday, at both shows!! Blinken twit. Saturday night we went to High Tide for dinner - ooh yummo, the food was absolutely devine!! It was great to get out and have a "posh" dinner, no plastic place mats or melamine dinner ware!
Sunday, Bentley behaved so much better, but the judge didn't like him - she looked like something out of the planet of the apes!! I'm quite looking forward to the Nationals in Christchurch at the end of the month. (just have to save some $$ for it!)

Molly had speech this morning, it put me in a pretty crap mood - she acted like a complete moron - all the more reason for them to say she's autistic! I just wish she'd be the kid that she is at home! I really don't get why she changes so much.
We've got the clinical physcologist coming tomorrow morning to observe her in the home - I seriously hate this shit, I feel like I'm being watched - oh wait I AM BEING WATCHED!! LMAO
I must be having a down time about the whole saga again - I feel angry, tired and tearful. BUT I love this girl so much, she is just so much fun right now, she cracks me up sometimes. Little monkey is eating ice cream, tried eating it straight from the container, but I grabbed it just in time - so she's got a bowl and is sitting up at the table with it. now she's tipping the melted dribbles onto the table - piglet.

No comments: