Friday, August 12, 2005


It's Friday <<>> my house is quiet, albiet the tv, and the dog rolling on the floor. Molly is in bed, T'Keyah is off at her Dad's until Sunday, and Craigs gone out...it's just mememe! I'm trying to pack some things for Scrap Saturday - don't really know how much I'll get done, more of a social outing I think! Carol will have her new little bubba there, so I will probably get distracted! Might do some more christmas cards, or other cards, least that way I don't need the computer for journalling!
ARGH - I'm trying to play a game online, and the blinken thing won't download, why do little things irritate me so much!?
Seems to me that each week I go grocery shopping the bill gets higher and higher!
I'm reading the trade-me message boards and there is a auction for a bubble wrap puppy (see picture, which is mighty cute!) me thinks some people have way too much time on their hands!

No comments: