Wednesday, August 10, 2005

house hunting bites


what bites even more is that it's still only a rental we're looking for (yup, another week where we didn't win the big one) Why is it that landlords charge like a wounded bull for something that really needs to be condemed?? Seriously, all I want is a three (maybe 4, an office even) bedrooms, open plan living, sun in that open plan living, a woodburner, a nice flat section for my kids to burn off energy and close to school, so I don't have to haul my fat arse out everyday to take T'Keyah to school. OH and somewhere where we can have our poochie. Every second (nearly all actually) ad states, NO PETS/NO DOGS...while I can agree that some dogs do create problems, our poofy little mutt does nothing, he barks yes, but I soon end that with the water bottle and he goes into time out (dog cage -LOL)

I mean, looking at him, he looks harmless - doesn't he??

Molly had her boyfriends visit today, Philina & Amanda brought the boys over for a visit - Craig and Brandon were leaving as they arrive - poor Brandon nearly pooped himself with all the kids, not that there seems many now that I'm so used to them...we had Arie, Zak, Jahman, Noah & Molly - lucky girl, all the boys are cute too!! (Jake's at school now!)

ugh, wednesday, messy day - T'Keyah has marching at 6pm until 7.30pm - we'll just have easy dinner I hate cooking when I'm in and out like I dont' know what. Craig probably hates wednesdays, doesn't get a decent meal!!

Blah, suppose I should get motivated and go tidy something.

No comments: