Wednesday, August 24, 2005


We've got boogers for Africa...Molly has a tap for a nose right now, I seriously can't wait for this cold to be over...Bleh!! Yucky cough to boot too, poor pumpkin. I kept her home on Monday, from speech class & Kindy, Tuesday we had an early appointment at the hospital to see the clinical psychologist, which went well...she's making arrangements to see Molly at home, in speech, and at Kindy...so hopefully we're on our way to making some progress! Tuesday afternoon, we got to Kindy, she picked out her name, put it on the fridge and lunchbox on the trolley...took off to play & and then decided that she didn't want to be there (sheesh!)

Today is coffee group, which is great...I love seeing Molly with the boys, and she's keen to check out J's thomas set! It's nice to have great friends in my life - there was a time that they weren't there (twice actually) but I'm glad that I have them now.

I NEED a scrapbook room...I'm so tired of the mess and clutter and lack of space that I have in my corner...I NEED this jerk to let us know about the house...I NEED to know NOW!! I have a room in my head, I really should start writing things down so that I remember what I want!! I've told Craig most things, but his memory is shocking, so I won't hold him to remembering diddley!!
OOOOhh, and on the scrapbooking topic, I went out to mosgiel yesterday to check out the new shop, The Crafty Mrs....gorgeous gorgeous stuff, and it's stuff Elena doesn't have in town, so I dont' feel bad buying it LOL - but The Crafty Mrs does have the bazzill for slightly cheaper AND different colours. Got some gorgeous stuff AND AND across the road I got a new 12x12 cutter - the purple one for $24.95! Bargin of the week, considering they range from $34.95 - $50 in town!! (egads!!)
Righto - I'm off, need to get Molly some breaky, have a shower, put dinner in the crockpot and vacuum the floor before noon....I'm sure that can be done!

Oh, and we're moving mum in this weekend, brand new house (brother on the other end too - but I ain't helping them move - they've never once helped me - so tough noogies!)

No comments: