Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who's in charge

of the season change! And how come it changed like the flick of a switch!!?? It's darn ugly in Dunedin, though it does sound like the north island is copping way worse (which is such a change!!)

I am working my way through the SBO 'Get Real' competition, and considering I only restarted last week, I don't think I'm doing too badly! I wasn't thrilled with the 8.5x11, so had a rethink and changed it all! I've only got 5 more to go....I'm sure I can get them done by the end of the month, these two (I'm doing doubles) are from the @HOME theme
It's just a little album (think the pages are about 7x7), but I'm really chuffed with how it's coming together, and it'll be great once it's finished - some of the journalling is raw, but thats my take on it - the competitions name is Get Real, it's all about the little things and for me that means journalling, the good, bad and ugly!
T'Keyah has been to Wellington for the NZ Marching Champs - they came back with silver medals in the plate - so the girls were absolutely buzzing, makes them 7th team in the country. So it looks like she's decided to go back for another season, which is fine, as long as it's her decision.
Molly is doing well - more and more language is coming out of this kid, and the clarity is just getter better each day! We've unoffically heard that her MRI has been made for the 3rd April!! I'm beyond stoked that this is happening so quickly - we will get them to draw the blood while she's under for the bio-medical testing too...saves taking her back to Southern Labs and going through that trauma again (hehe, it was just as traumatic for us and the staff I think!!)
Well, better fly - off too look after Cam & Charlie - swap one brat for two (hehe, aye Lynne!!) Lets hope they can avoid the cupboards.....mmmmwwwhhhhhaaaahhhhhaaaa! (sooo kidding!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks good Dallas. I like how you have the little photos of your house in there.

Hannah said...

The little album looks great, Dallas. And good news about Molly, especially getting the MRI so soon, 1 April is not far away at all.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with Get Real Competition Dallas, it's looking mighty fine that little album, I hope you get everything done in time. I've never done a LO even about my home, I really should do something, it's a great subject.

Jen from UK x

Lynne said...

LOL Dallas...my brats aren't in too much pain after you had them!
Awesome work too, you know I am so jealous of your talent!

Chris Millar said...

Your layouts look fantastic for the get real comp Dallas!!! I thoroughly enjoyed putting together such a real album!!! My family loves looking at it!