Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday....again

Time is just charging on by! I'd originally thought that Molly would start school at the start of Term 2, but considering SES hasn't even contacted me regarding Molly's ORRS funding, I'm thinking it's going to be more like the start of Term 3. Though, she's getting so much from kindy right now, so I'm really in no rush to yank her out...she won't get those same opportunities for play once she's at school.

I'm patiently (or not) waiting here for the nurofen to take charge and numb my pain. Blardy headaches, I'm thinking the wind has something to do with them lately, we've had heaps of wind and I'm getting these hideous headaches.

ooooo, exciting, Craig is off now looking for a distrubuter for my car, crikey, does that mean I might actually get to drive it this arvo??? It died on me just about two weeks ago....two weeks! Gee I've been soft on that boy! (**Please cross your fingers for me - because if you could see what I have to drive...well, it's just not pretty!!**)

I managed to do another Get Real page last night - one for the kiwi lunchbox - I got some of the new Basic Grey, Stella Ruby - OMG, I adore this stuff, my love of basic grey has started all over again!! I did my entries into Pam's CJ this morning too, (Sneak peeks below) and posted that
off. I really enjoy doing the CJ's - it's great fun seeing everyones styles, and sneak peeks into their lives, plus it's great getting scrappin' mail!!
Molly is slowly trashing the house, and while this headache is here, I couldn't care less! I want to scrap, but I'm struggling with what to do (not the lack of anything to do, it's the how to start and be happy with it, that I'm struggling with!!) - I hate it when your mojo takes a hike!!
Wednesday kindy has a trip to the museum and then to McDonalds...normally I go on all the trips, just because of who Molly is, but her teacher's aide offered to take her and said for me to take the morning off!!! Hehe, so stoked! She'll probably be better behaved for her too, she seems to run rings around me sometimes - and with the new smacking law...kidding!!
Com'n drugs & com'n Craig - I'd like to drive *my* car to collect T'K at 4 from touch practice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your headaches, Dallas. I hope they have gone now ... I am a week late responding to this post, so I can also wish you a "Happy Birthday" for today!!

Love the new BG papers, and well done getting more pages done in your mini album. I'm sure it is looking fab!

Angela said...

How did Molly's trip go? My 8 year old does the same thing when I go on trips, so hard luck buddy, I can't come with you anymore.

It's good to hear Molly is doing well with kindy, do what is best for her, I understand the frustration with funding, (I'm a special needs TA).

Hope the car got fixed OK, and that your headache is better/gone!