Thursday, March 29, 2007

my entry is gone

for the SBO 'Get Real' competition...closing date is the 1st April. I feel really lost now though, it's been all I've done lately, so it feels weird not having it to do anymore! Back to 12 x 12's I guess - that'll be a challenge! LOL


Here's a few sneak peeks...




We got the official appointment in the mail today - Molly's MRI is scheduled for the 3rd April (Next Tuesday!!!) at 8.15am...it's now starting to scare the bejeebers out of me! I have no worries with the results, regardless of the outcome, but seeing the images I think the reality of what's going on really hit me!
Thanks to all the birthday wishes and goodies that I've been getting! Way to generous and kind! Though, scrapping mail has got to be the best kind!

Congratulations to all those that got through SBO's idol - sounds like this competitions going to be a good one! Can't wait to see what their challenge is about!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those sneak peaks!! Good luck with that. Good luck with the upcoming appointment sounds like you may finally get some answers or at least be able to make some headway medically.

Anonymous said...

Great sneak peeks! All the best for the contest.
And good luck for Molly's appointment, I hope you are able to get some answers or get on the road to finding out what you need to know.
Glad you liked your birthday RAKs! I wasn't sure if you got the one from me or not, I hope so!

Mrs Frizz said...

Hi Dallas,
Hope that Molly's MRI scan went well today. Thinking of you.

Vicky said...

WOW those sneak peeks look incredibly gorgeous! Good luck!!!!