Friday, April 13, 2007

It's now 6.37am

and I've been up for an hour - what would possess me to do this??? The blinken weather - Dunedin has been smacked with winter (again) and we've got gale force winds...so strong that it's actually woken me twice during the night. I'm half-pie expecting our roof to go whipping off down the hill - it's just nasty!! On the brighter side, I'm getting tired, so might head back to bed for an hour before the girlie gets up!
Quick update on Miss M - I phoned the GP that requested the bloods, to finally tell her we'd got them done & that she'd had the MRI...She said nothing about the metal levels in her blood, which I was expecting, but rather that Molly's thyroid function was low....5.1 - I have no idea of the norm, and I don't know anymore information than this, as she didn't reply to my email (and my barrage of questions, LOL) and she's now in the states until the 24th - on the bright side of that though, she's taken all Molly's notes to discuss her case with the big shots in America! We might start getting some GOOD answers! Must remember to call her paediatrician and find out the results of the MRI.
T'Keyah is in Christchurch - I last saw her on the 4th of April when I dropped her at Mums - they are both up there for two weekends of dog shows - and it's bliss...it's certainly quiet without her, and I do miss her, but I don't - LMAO. It's going to make a far nice school holidays with less arguing between her and Molly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's winter here too! Brrr! I know it's not as cold up here as it is down there, but for US it is! LOL! And such a sudden change in temperature, too. My boys have sniffly noses and I'm sure that's why.

I hope you are able to get the answers about Molly from your doctor. Good to know that things will progress from here and you'll be able to find out more.

Anonymous said...

Well now the tests are completed sounds like you might get some answers with the info being looked at by some big shots. Its cold in welly too but the wing hasn't bee as nasty as you have had it yet.