Wednesday, December 21, 2005

who would've guessed

that panadol suppositories cost so much?! $17.20 they stung me yesterday, thank goodness they work a treat though! Thankfully today, her temp has gone (isn't that along the lines of Murphy's Law...I go buy supplies, and she looses the temp) but she's still coughing and has boogers for africa...ugh!! Hopefully by Sunday, she'll be over the worse and heading back to health.
I'm trying hard to remember to pick T'K up at 12 - I'm then going to head up to Elena's and buy myself some scrapping supplies - call it a Christmas gift! I'm just hoping she's got what my head thinks she should have! LOL
I went to pick up 2 laybuys last night, first one was a total success...second one, not so much - actually they have no record of it at all!! So I threw a wee fit, and walked out! So Molly is minus a dolls pram - and I'm gutted because the shop still has it, but I'm not paying $90 for a dolls pram!! Saw another last night, in a different shop, but it was a little tooooo pink - I love pink, but this was slightly nauseating! So will go and check out a few more shops and prices later on...I think I'm sort of lucky that Molly really has no clue what is going on - oh, I got the cutest thing yesterday for her, an elmo potato-type head toy, which talks! Can't.Wait to play with that one! See him there >>> too too cute! I have to remember to find out what toys need batteries and have a supply sitting here, I hate not being able to use something because we have no batteries. T'K is another kettle of fish - I honestly thought as they got older, it'd be easier to buy - ah, wrong, so very very wrong! I mean there are only so many CD's and clothes one 12 year old can have! I have got her a new duvet, pink and brown no less - and she has no clue about that one - so at least there will be some element of surprise! I don't buy her clothing without making sure it passes her standards - it's so not worth it. Jeepers - only 45 minutes before I have to collect her, suppose I should go and get slightly more organised that I am, and I could sort out the washing situation too - looks like it's going to clear again today and be another nice afternoon - well we can live in hope, it is summer after all!!

1 comment:

nic said...

You can get the suppositories by prescription!!

Anyway - I'm comin round, I need to play with potato head elmo. LOL

nic