Sunday, December 11, 2005

dallas

Oooh - I shouldn't be on here, but I am, hehe. I'm getting so inspired by reading other Blogs, not only to blog more, but most of the blogs I read are scrapper's blogs...I have ideas in my head, but getting them out and stuck down can be a whole other problem! But, seeing as the days are drawing closer to the BIG DAY, I seriously have to get something done!! I'm off to see SIL soon, and getting her to give me 2 favourite photos of each of her sons...I'm going to do scrap canvases....1st attempts and all! Mind you, she didn't exactly have the reaction I thought she'd have over the 12x12 album I did of all the boys last year!
Oh, and if you are reading and you want to see what did kick me in the arse for inspiration here it is http://www.tarisota.com.au/ (edited to add the link, which mysteriously vanished!!)

2 comments:

nic said...

I need to see what gave you the kick of inspiration! lol
nic

Delys said...

I seem to be spending a lot of my time reading other blogs too! Love the tarisota collection too. Hope the inspiration bug hits soon and hope the scrap canvases go well.