Friday, December 30, 2005

it's over!

Yipee - I do love Christmas, but this year was tight, and that makes me feel crap! But the girls were pleased with their gifts and I've heard no complaining, so all is good.
We've all been sick, apart from T'Keyah, so far, she's the only one that has escaped it - nasty cough, and feeling like junk!!
I got nothing scrapwise for Christmas - nothing, nada zilch!! So I've got myself some stuff hehe - just opened my Xacto knife, lethal looking thing that is too...should have some fun with that one this arvo.
We have the most gorgeous little dog staying with us for a couple of weeks - Bentley has been really good with her (well..apart from trying to ride the wee girl, and not getting it when she snaps his face off - male thing huh?!)
The days are gorgeous lately...we had a spectacular thunder & lightening storm the other night - great stuff!!! I can deal with have a superb day and rain at night!
Rigtho - have to hit the supermarket - our cupboards are bare!

No comments: