Friday, February 03, 2006

I love scrapping mail...


Lianne's RAK arrived yesterday - couldn't take a picture because the camera battery was flat (thanks T'Keyah!) so I took one this morning....only a little peek though, because Lianne is having the wee thing published in For Keeps (lucky!)

It's just gorgeous and so perfect - I adore the colours and best of all, it has my name on it, so no-one else can *borrow* it! And all for looking up her middle name! Easy Peasy Hehe (still feel like a cheater though..)

We're off for a birthday tomorrow...a joint celebration with a wee lad from coffee group. Lachie turns 4 on the 11th and Molly is 4 on the 7th! So we thought we'd combine the celebration (considering the same kids will be at both parties) for them both! 4 years...where the heck did that go?? It still seems like yesterday that she was born (dontcha hear that a lot! LOL) but seriously, 4 years - It's kinda hard to get your head around!! This photo was taken on the Sunday after she was born, so she was 3 days old...yes still in the hospital, Craig was working over the weekend, T'Keyah was in Invercargill with my mum, and talking with the midwife, I decided to stay the weekend...Judy reckoned there'd be no point in going home to nothing!! And I had a four bed ward all to myself!!! Though I did say to Judy that I'd be gone if someone came in...can't stand listening to another baby crying or the mother snoring!! She was such a cute wee baby! And the hair still wigs me out to this day...never in a million years did I expect my child to come out with a mop like that!! ahhh, memories!!

1 comment:

lianne said...

Whew so glad you liked it.
That is a lush mop of hair isn't it. I think my two came out a bit like that too.
Happy Birthday to Molly.