Thursday, February 09, 2006

Molly has a diary for Kindy - it's great, means I know what she's been up to during the day - bit hard asking her (and getting answers!) what she did during the day, so now we read what Susan wrote. But todays entry made my heart sing!!!
9/2
Molly went over to the playdough table and proceeded to press shapes into the dough herself today (first time I have actually seen Molly use this area of play). Wonderful to see. Got me to put on one of the ballet dressups on her. Was studying herself in the mirror and waving her arms up and down like a bird.
Not minding the children alongside her today while playing with the garages and cars (Good to see)
Enjoyed Hairy Maclary story, which we sat down and read outside.
End of week already, see you both on Monday, have an enjoyable weekend.

What a positive little entry!! I'm bursting with pride/happiness/joy!! It's so great to see all these things clicking into place for her! Dressups, my princess was in dressups!! and the whole letting kids play beside her is fantastic....I'm loving this progress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear things are going well with Molly. Doesn't it make it so much easier to send them off when you know it's going OK.

Angela