Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Princess



Four, Molly is four today - where on earth has that gone???? Actually, four years ago she wasn't even here yet...I'd have just dropped T'Keyah at school, and I was having mild pains, but nothing that was really any different from the braxton hick I'd been having for months! We went to the maternity unit at 12pm, I was in the bath by 12.30 and she was born at 1.17pm! Short and sweet! The joint party on Saturday was great - both birthday kids had an awesome day - Thanks everyone! Specially Kirsten for opening her house, and to Lynn for making the awesome cakes!! Molly loved her cake, a gorgeous pink dog - she has a thing with cakes, parties and candles now - so we're going to have a cake tonight after dinner. Still can't believe she's four!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Awwwwwwwwww she is so cute - must make great scrapbooking fodder (in the nicest possible way of course)