Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's amazing how long a day seems when a certain little child decides to wake while there is still the number 6 on the alarm clock...does she not *get* Saturdays mean a lie in???? She has no patience for anything, and if it didn't mean screwing up her sleeping, or the fact that she'd refuse point blank - the little cherub would be going for a nap!!
She's watching Madagascar now - don't know how long it'll last, but I'm mighty tired of her taking videos & dvds out all the time - we seem to watch 30 second snippets of all her collection!! Great to clean up after too.

T'Keyah went to her Dad's last night, and I don't see her now until Wednesday, she leaves tomorrow morning for school camp - yup, they've been back for 2 seconds and they're off on camp already -cept this is no run of the mill camp - walking for 5 hours on the first day just to get to the campsite, cycling 33kms the second day, cycling and kayaking the next - hehe, all this from the girl that hates walking!! I'm sure she'll love it though.

Right, I'm off, I have a huge urge to scrap today - and I've done my housework for the day, so the afternoon is mine - lets just cross fingers Molly allows me to get something done!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dallas. Know where you are coming from. We had a party last night, and no one, including kids went to sleep till 1, so I thought, yeah, everyone will sleep in, I'll have a massive hangover so that will be good, but, hello, nuuah, the kids, (my 2 and my nephew) were awake at 7. Guess who is having an early night tonight.

Hope your day went OK.

Angela