Sunday, February 12, 2006

Well, I never managed to get to my table yesterday, but this morning I did - AND completed a layout even!! I'm trying to get organised to submit to the scrapbook outlet They are calling for people for a design team! Sounds great - everyones gotta start somewhere huh!? So I'm having fun doing some more layouts - it's great to have the motivation!! And after reading Evana's
blog, I submitted some layouts to Up2Scrap
So now I wait - I'm waiting (patiently) on hearing back from a few submission, but serioulsy, I won't hold my breath - I can only imagine what these magazine email in-boxes look like on a daily basis! Perhaps it's a little like the patene commercial - it doesn't happen over night, but it will happen LOL.
Craig is driving me mad at the moment - he's searching the house for his briefcase *rolleyes* I sit here laughing on the inside, because I so know what his looking is like - the typical man look!



3 comments:

Delys said...

Looking good Dallas...and hope you get some nice emails saying you are successful! Go Dallas!

Unknown said...

Did you actually sew those letters on they look great. Hope the submissions are sucessful.

dallas said...

I did, Dianna - wasn't sure whether the old machine would handle chipboard, but it all went through fine - not one broken needle!