Thursday, February 16, 2006


My big girl is back - and she survived! Her class has just been on an outdoor experience - first day they walked for just over 6 hours - set up camp, cooked dinner and slept - Day 2 - made breakfast, cycled for 27km (poor bottoms) set up camp and had dinner and free time - Day three they were kakaying on the lake (this was all at Waihola, near Dunedin) and then went for another cycle. I seriously didn't think T'Keyah would live through it...she is not a walker kid by any means, but she did it and according to her teacher, she was delighted with her achievments, as are we all! I'm as proud as anything that she did it all, and gave 110%! She's looking rather healthy, and tanned! Molly was delighted when we picked her up yesterday. Today, she's at home, teacher gave them all the choice to come in or stay home and recover!
Oooh, and I'm on a roll with the scrapping - just think, I could get up to date (haha, well wishful thinking is great!!) I did this last night - I sooo lurve basic grey! I love how it just all fits together. Will have to save some pennies and stock up my supplies! Layout sort of talks a little about Molly and her world (the world of silence, hehe)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gotta love that basic grey paper. Thats a neat LO love the flowers too.