Wednesday, January 25, 2006

We're okay...

Thank goodness!! We talked, cried, sat in silence, he went out with Molly for the afternoon and when he came back, told me he wanted to stick it out (PHEW!) It's weird now, we're like a new couple all over again - which is nice, and I hope that we can work on it and keep it alive - I knew I couldn't walk away on this one, and I couldn't face him walking away on us.
So life is generally a lot happier, might even scrap a little today, it' s much cooler we got 29 yesterday and it was just so hot! Woke up during the night, drenched in sweat - thankfully today it's about 17!

2 comments:

Megan R said...

Oh dear! Looks like I'm not the only one having a crappy start to the year. I hope things work out for you if thats what you want. Its hard living with these men isn't it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dallas, I am so happy to read this. I was hoping your blog would have an update.