Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year


...and it's raining, typical huh - the two days that you can guarantee it'll rain in Dunedin, NewYears and Christmas, and this year it kept the tradition! Though on the plus side, it gave Molly a chance to use her new umbrella that Aunty Suz got for her for Christmas - though my lame photos are damping the whole coolness factor!

I really, really need to learn more about the stupid little camera, and use it to it's best ability, it was by no means cheap, but I still wish we'd waited a little longer and got a rebel or something along those lines - I'd kill for great pictures - Okay, so tonight (or tomorrow) I'll research into the camera and learn more about it, and how to use it better!! I want to scrap some fabulous photos - not just ho-hum ones!! (Now if anyone is actually reading this, feel free to comment and tell me some pointers...please!) Oh and the princess in the picture, was sitting in the rain prior to Craig taking her out the umbrella (and an ice cream!) and so she sat on the top step like this for ages!)

1 comment:

nic said...

That's an awesome pic!!! I got some decidedly average pics over the holidays - nothing as good as that~!

nic