Tuesday, January 10, 2006

erm...one of those days (or is that weeks?)

Molly is testing my patience - she's blown Craigs completely out of the water (hence my title). It's a horrible topic, and it's nasty to deal with - but we are going through it - she's taken to pooping (while in bed, after the night-night routine) and shoving her hands down her nappy (nice huh?)...I just went to check her and she's poop free, but followed me down the hall! Think I'll let her stay up for a bit longer and see if she'll poop while she's up. I need to find one of those all in one swim suits - I think this'll work. Had thought about bodysuits, but they still give easy access around the legs - if it's got the length, like boyshorts, we should be good to go.
So, yeah, Craig and I are in a rocky patch, but in typical fashion, he just doesn't seem aware of it. I'm really tired of having his gloomy cloud dampen my day, his mood is draining - he'll deny anything is wrong, and getting anything out of him is harder than getting blood from a stone! I seriously think we're leading seperate lives - well he is anyway - what life have I got, motherhood!! He's out now - lord knows where. Man this sucks.

1 comment:

Delys said...

Oh yuk! My sympathies! I think your idea is a good one getting one of those all in one jumpsuits...once they get into a habit! Men aye? They have no idea! Big hugs to you and hope your week is better from now on.