Saturday, January 21, 2006


I'm creating an album for a friend who's baby is due in about 3-4 weeks, loads of ideas, but pinning (or sticking) them down is a totally different concept! I think I'm struggling because of the no photo aspect...I'm going to go take pictures of her nursery and her belly (cos I'm not sure she's taken any) and I'll have those in the album when I give it to her....so they'll have to be a bit secret squirel. We had a surprise baby shower for her yesterday and she was so blown away - it was so cool...it's been ages since a baby has been around.

I would've liked to give it for shower, but everyone was so excited about the idea, and we'd only discussed it during last weeks coffee session! I have now run out of green and pink cardstock, so will have to wait until the scrap shops open again before I can continue!

I'm so over this weather too....I'd really like for us to have some summer before the season offically ends! I can't even plan things, cos the weather is so unpredictable!

Oh and I'm over hairly mclary - Molly would have these read all day long if she had her choice, and the wiggles DVD space dancing, she's always loved this DVD when we hired it out, so we thought we'd buy it for her birthday (even though she got it early!) and it's almost played constantly *rolleyes*

No comments: