Sunday, January 15, 2006

Well, I got brave &


submitted some layouts - one place I've heard that they have received the emails, but nothing more (a automated email) and the other nothing....so I'm resigned to the fact that my first submissions were unsuccessful...no surprise there hehe...I've been so moody and down lately that just looking at my desk makes me want to pack it all in and give up, nothing to do with submitting either....just have blocks and I hate it...my stash sucks sometimes and DH generously brought me a scrapping surprise, unfortunately it was that pack that's on TV...yeah, well....oh and the best bit, they don't accept returns....dork. So I'm looking for new mo--jo!!

Isn't that picture cute? Molly is on a huge Hairy Mclary kick, and it's great...though reading the same two books over and over does get some what old...thank goodness her birthday is coming up...will let people know she'd love a hairy maclary book!!

The suit has been successful, up until yesterday...she pooped during the day and did her trick, but in saying that, she comes to me, with only a small amount of poop on her fingers, and says yuck...and last night she managed to get into the suit (don't ask me how, considering it was under pj's...little toad) BUT this morning she got up (at 6.15am!!!) and stood in our door way going yuck....I thought fanfreakingtastic...to deal with that at 6.15am!! BUT she hadn't put her hands in it! Fingers crossed huh??

We'll I'm off...need to shower and get out of this joint...Craig can have the pleasure of Princess Endless Demanding, while I go off and visit two lots of puppies, one lot that our pooch, Bentley is the father of!

No comments: