Friday, January 06, 2006

January the 6th already - though I have to admit that this week has crawled by, I'm not sure it's because of the weather, or the fact that we've done absolutely nothing - or maybe it's because T'Keyah's been away since Saturday. I am working up the courage to submit to CorrespondenceART, (http://www.correspondenceart.com/submission.html) it's a big step I guess, but I have such a fear of rejection, stupid really but I guess it's all underlying issues that go into it too.
I haven't scrapped once this year, well I tried yesterday afternoon, but because I'm now in the lounge because our house is small - Molly was watching videos (read - watching two seconds ejecting, putting something else in, watches two seconds - repeat repeat repeat) and Craig was waffling about stuff he was surfing on the web, I just couldn't concentrate!! So i went and played Harry Potter on the PS2...I'm at the final stage, and for the life of me I can't kill the dementors - so it'll be another game that I have almost finished! Grrr - LOL.
Today we have a little sunshine - we've had such awful weather this week!! We were out at Craigs parents yesterday afternoon when the thunder and lightening hit (again) and HAIL!! The ground was white!! Crazy - we didn't have this much bad weather during winter. I'd really like some summer back - Molly hasn't even worn her new togs yet, but she's had plenty of use from her umbrella Aunty Suz got her for Christmas! I sure hope it improves soon. Righto, I'd best be off, have to meet Ma at Farmers, they've got 50% off a dolls pram, so she's going to get it for us for Mollys birthday!

No comments: