Friday, February 09, 2007

She looks like she's been swallowed...



by her uniform! LOL! She had a fabulous 1st day, and buzzed about it for ages after (infact, I think my ears are still bleeding LOL!!). I'm thrilled she had such a great day, she's ended up in the form room with her two friends from Tahuna Intermediate, and her friend from primary school (they went to different intermediates, but have still remained friends - they are a week apart in age and have been solid from day one at primary school!)


I've revelled in the silence, and Molly just chills in the afternoon (if we're home) and there are no arguments or squabbles....bliss!
This is the photo that Lynne took of Molly on Tuesday - such a perfect shot!!


I made some cards yesterday and today - partly for a challenge (had to make 1st for a girl, 5th for a boy, general birthday & a 21st card) I combined that challenge, and Lachlan and Kelsey are turning 5 & 1, so I couldn't resist making their cards! I really enjoyed it actually, and will probably make more, but I'll still scrap my pages!! (eventually...)

This is Kelsey's one up close - I was chuffed how it turned out!!


The weather is the pits today - damp, gloomy and periods of really heavy rain - I think I'd fall over if we actually did get some summer! Perfect for staying indoors and scrapping though!!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is a *perfect* shot of Molly!! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

wow you have rain and we have humidity. Can't win can we. Wow I love that uniform very smart. Love that photo of Molly and boy I want to eat that cake.

Angela said...

T'Keyah looks so grown up, aren't you just wondering where the years have gone. I can see a great layout with that photo of Molly, what a great one.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

OMG - dont they look so small in those big uniforms!!!
Those cards are stunning fab work - I posted a minute ago but it went weird - go figure - LOL