Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We're home


and we're gaining some sense of normality! Molly has bounced back so well, and infact - she's cheekier than before, guess she's got three weeks to make up for!! Had a fab session at kindy yesterday and was straight into it again today! Yipee!
I managed to get to our little crop on Sunday - mind you, I spent 60% of the time doing nothing! But I did manage to do the sketch challenge from Scrapbookoutlet!

Was a great sketch, and it fell together pretty easily - just wish all scrapping was like that!

I missed out on entering Up2Scraps DT, but was probably kidding myself anyways! Will do some stuff for a couple of more DT's and also the competition on Scrapbook essentials - how awesome would a cricut be?? No more hand cut titles (although I really like doing them!!)

Right I should go, do some housework while the girls not here - she's such a demanding little monster!

2 comments:

Lara said...

pleased things are improving! hope you are giving the 'Get Real' comp a go?! I'd love a cricut too, pity I can't enter!!!

Vicky said...

Great LO, im glad your little cutie is feeling better