Monday, September 04, 2006

Life is hetic

I haven't blogged in forever, but I did scrap over the weekend, at scrapcamp at the LSS - so cool, and it was fab to be out of the house after being sick all week, and with Molly being sick too. But today our princess was still no better, we'd been to the ER on Sunday night, and got the advice to give panadol and ride it out, well this arvo we took her back to the GP and he sent us to hospital. Because Molly won't take oral medications, she needed to be hospitalised to get this....though after being checked out down at hospital, we find that she has huge tonsils, a sore ear, and pneumonia! Poor baby. Daddy is staying over tonight, and I'll go in tomorrow. I'm off to bed though to catch some zzzzz's!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Dallas, I hope Molly is on the mend, it's good that you continued to follow up on her being sick, despite what being told at the er. Take care of yourself.