Thursday, March 02, 2006

Got Flowers?


I LOVE prima flowers, it probably borderlines addiction - but they are just so cool! I went halves with a great scrapping friend and got this lot! I'm busting to use them (but then again I don't want to cos my stash depletes! LOL) I just love the colours!
Oohh, and yesterday, Dunedin had a brand-spanking new scrapshop open up Paperworx. So cool, and they have a kids corner! So, yesterday while I shopped and browsed, Molly sat in her buggy eating a lollipop and watching the wiggles! Best of both worlds!! Here's a couple of pictures of what I got - there are truely some gorgeous papers out there!!















Oh, and I'm still sending in the odd submission, still no replies but... I'm really enjoying scrapping now, and especially since the weather has taken a dive - it's so cold today, I'm actually dreading going and taking Molly to Kindy - brrrr. Have an all day crop on Saturday, and I'm crossing my fingers madly that the second place for T'Keyah to go doesn't fall through!!

3 comments:

Lara said...

thanks for that link to paperworx - I'm looking forward to a trip to dunners sometime soon to check it out. Feel a bit for Scrapbook Paradise though! How do prices compater to KS, ScrapbookOutlet & Scrapbook Paradise?
Your flowers look gorgeous.
Lara

dallas said...

Scrapbook paradise still rocks!! They both sell awesome stuff & different things too...so I now have more places to shop, just not more money LOL

Unknown said...

Love the sneak peak of your pink LO just gorgeous. I love prima too but all flowers catch my eye.