Saturday, March 25, 2006

*GASP*

Finally, I can breathe - our house seems to finally be on the mend - crikey there are some yucky bugs about!! Craig coughed his liver out, well not really, but I reckon it was close. Molly puked on random days, then ate for the rest of the day, and T'Keyah puked on Tuesday night and has been in bed since!! It's been a real cheap week, no ones been eating!! But, tonight I think that everyone is definetely back...Molly has been better for a good three/four days, and T'Keyah has eaten today!! I really don't handle puking very well, so Craig has been such a rock!

Yup, my girl is wearing gumboots, or in Mollyspeak boooooooots - never, in all my wildest dreams did I think I'd let my kid wear gumboots....yeah, yeah, I'm weird, but back in the days when T'K was a wee dot, gumboots were U.G.L.Y. and I refused to buy them - they just looked nasty (hehe) but now they are so cool - there are some really awesome boots about, and Molly just adores her boots - she's real attractive in her pjs and boots!! But, what really amazes me with her, is she always has them on the right foot, no matter what! smart cookie. And she needs the next size up! Who woulda thunk, huh?!

Well, I submitted again this month, but still haven't had an acceptance - and yup, I know that one day it just might, just have to keep on scrapping, keep on scrapping (yup, we watched Nemo today). I really can't wait until Craig breathes those magic words and tells me to get my camera - I'm bursting to get a Cannon Rebel! soon, soon. I'm enjoying altering coasters though - I've got none left (only had 4 but!) and have some that I'm sourcing on trademe - though I have a sneaky suspicion that ma has some tucked away, and I know she doesn't use them! Might have to pay her a visit tomorrow. ooh, and she needs to measure Molly for a jersey she's knitting - a jersey she started knitting for T'Keyah, when she was 3!!! hehe, lucky Molly, it looks like she'll actually get to wear it!

Tomorrow I turn 34...3oblinken4! That is mighty scarey. I'm starting to realise that I'm aging...there are new wrinkles, loads more grey hairs, and even thinking about another child would probably mean I'd fall into the risk catergory! I can't be 34, there has to be some mistake - I certainly don't feel nor act 34!! (although the other day when I was coming down with the flu, and my bones ached, I felt like 64!!)

Righto, seeing as my body is crumbling away, I'd best be off for some beauty sleep - Muwhahaha, I'd need to sleep until I was 67!

1 comment:

Lara said...

love those boots!