Monday, July 10, 2006

A change is as good as a holiday...right?


Week 1 of the school holidays down - woohoo - It's amazing how long days can drag out when you don't get out doing things - later in the week we had things to do, so it wasn't as painful as earlier in the week! lol
On Friday, T'Keyah's marching team accompanied the Brass Bands down the main street, to the lower octagon. I managed to get two pictures, they were moving quite fast!

<<<<>

Molly was unbelievably good, we were there at 11.45 and didn't finish it all until 2.30! Not one complaint from her - so awesome (it could've been a disaster of a day!)

Oooh, lucky me won a goodie parcel of Basic grey from Kelly Goree, an incredibly talented woman and totally generous! Thanks Kelly! I had followed a link through Nic Howard's blog - another extremely talented woman! I love getting scrapping mail! Speaking of scrapping mail, I'm doing a recipe circle journal with a group of ladies from The Scrapbook Outlet and the first round is here, so gorgeous - I have Donna's journal with me - she has a sneak peek on her blog, it's just beautiful - one of those ones you don't really want to touch incase you spoil it! I'm doing another one with another group of scrappers, but I haven't got a clue what to do this time! Any suggestions gratefully accepted (leave me a comment with some ideas!)

Oooh and Evana, the lucky thing, sent in her photos to Heidi Swapps water competition, and she's one of the three finalists!! If you go here you can see the pages Heidi has done, and the gorgeous one of Evana's and even vote for it! (I've already voted for Evana's page!). All the pages are just adorable!

Right, better get moving, we have speech therapy for Molly this afternoon - and I've still got to take her for blood tests (I'm so not looking forward to that) the paediatrician has ordered some genetic testing to find out if there is a reason behind Molly's delays - I'm also looking at some biomedical testing too, which involves more blood taking! But all worth it in the end, especially if we can get some speech from this girl!

1 comment:

Lara said...

hope the tests show something. I've done a cj on 'colour' - interpret as you want & one on 'the best date ever'. There's shoe journals, fave clothes, songs, quotes, housecleaning tips, free things to do with a family...