Thursday, June 22, 2006

Winter...

has arrived I guess, it's soooo cold here, so cold that even the old fire wasn't cutting it the other night...though I was coming down with a cold, so that could've just been me!
Late start for school and kindy this morning, 10am start, which is far more civilised LOL!! Molly had a blast at kindy, actually walked in and caught her standing on the table (probably dancing lol!), and the head teacher just gently aided her in getting down...she's dancing to Madagascar's MOVE IT - so cute! We've been to music, and she had a great time, though didn't participate as well as she did the prior week. A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E! So hanging out for Saturday for some me time! A Sensational Saturday Crop - can't wait!
I could really do without this cold, and to make matters worse, Craig has one too - and typical of a man, his is way worse, and he's dying....well dude, die quietly.
I think I'll be a kind mother, and go pick T'Keyah up from school, so she doesn't freeze her hieney off! So I suppose I should organise some wood into the fire, and go get her! Day is almost over.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Dallas
I read your blog but have never left a comment....naughty, I know.
Man you guys must be freeeezing down there. I think it's cold enough up here. Saw piccies of cars almost sliding down Stuart St on telly. Hope your cold gets better soon. Molly's dancing sounds like fun for her.

Hannah said...

Hi Dallas,
I saw the link to your blog on the Scrapbook Essentials forum. I hope you don't mind me visiting!
It must be sooooo cold in Dunedin today! I feel cold enough here in Auckland and it is probably one of the warmest places in NZ right now, LOL!