Friday, July 21, 2006

She chooses the coldest night/day in weeks

to do her disappearing act! Lucy refused to come inside last night, which is really unusual for her, she's always inside, close to the fire, or sleeping on Molly's bed - today, she's at the vet - I came home this morning after dropping the girls off, and she heard the car...I come round the path and hear this unbelieveably loud meowing, and look to find poor old Lucy huddled up near the sliding door! Wet down one side and staggering over to meet me...so I do what any calm, collected person would - I phoned Craig -come home NOW I think the cat's been hit.
Vet is unsure whether she's been hit, her temperature is low and she's really pale...so she's down at the vet getting fluids, having blood taken (in case she's got an infection) and an xray. Poor puss - sad thing is she didn't purr once, and Lucy is the Queen of Purr!!

I've still to complete my circle journal, I've ripped the cover of twice for different reasons, and have got some more (was planning on doing that this morning, but plans change because of Puss!) so will cover it this arvo and hopefully settle on a theme - I really wish something would just jump out and grab me!!

I joined in on a ribbon swap through The Scrapbook Outlet, and got sent some gorgeous rich, reds - so I dug out one of the old black and whites of T'Keyah and did this, looking back, I really don't know if the primas across the page do it for me! LOL.
Anyways, must go pay bills before I have to get Molly from Kindy - really wish I didn't have to go back out, it's far too cold for my liking - lots of snow around on the hills too, and we're getting some yucky hail! Yay for the fire.

2 comments:

~Zeetra~ said...

I hope Lucy is going to get better soon. Nothing worse than a sick child or pet.

I know what you eman about the cover for your CJ, I ripped mine twice also. I was so mad and I didnt have any more PP left.

Now for your theme? Do you have alot of photos of anythign in particular?
Or do you want to do another recipe one?
This will be closed close to xmas, do you want to give it as a gift to anyone?
You could always just get people to decorate a page (or 2) so you can give it as a decorated photo album? just an idea...

I hope it all works out for you Dallas,

BTW I love the LO..Your work is amazing.

Lara said...

poor Lucy - how is she faring?

Good luck for the Cj!