Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It'll be dumb luck

if this will post at all - I've just spent almost an hour waiting for this to load - HUGE test of my patience (which is now diminishing because T'K has just got home from OGHS open night, and is babbling her brain out and Charlie, the demented bird has started his nightly chirp!)
Well, Lucy came home on Sunday afternoon, I'd gone to see her on Saturday, and she was looking a lot happier, tried coming out of the cage to see me, and began her trademark purr! Took her to the vet this arvo for a check-up and in true Lucy form, she dug her claws in and bit me twice (mind you, I'd probably do the same with a thermometer up my butt! LOL), so the vet decided that temperature taking wasn't really necessary and we agreed that Lucy is back to her normal old self!! Still have no idea what her little episode was all about though!
But I've finally finished my journal (yup, a second circle journal) and have a few sneaky peeks (IF I can get blogger to co-operate and let me load them!!(OMG I'm on my 3rd (no, make that 4th) attempt and the patience is beginning to run out!)

















Now they are all funny - but up!! Not going to argue with Blogger!!
Tomorrow I have no appointments - bliss!! Going to go have coffee with a friend and her poxy boy while Molly is at Kindy. OMG - now I've just lost my connection ARGH! Think I'll just finish this post for the night and close the computer down, don't know if I can handle any more technology tonight!!

2 comments:

~Zeetra~ said...

I love your CJ Dallas, I see why it took longer than mine. What an amazing job you have done. Cant wait to work on it.
Im glad Lucy is ok.

Lara said...

looks like a stunning CJ! LOL about Lucy.