Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Crumbs...we move on Saturday and have about 6 boxes packed!
Oh bums, I've just won an auction on TradeMe...(see left) prolly shouldn't have kept on bidding, but since an awesome friend does the best pictures, and she has the exact same material, I had to have it! Molly's new room will look totally cute, all co-ordinating! Will post some pictures when it's all together.
Might even switch the girls beds, - or not, T'Keyah would probably rip my head off....but then again, if I can do a deal and get her a pink headboard....hmmm, there could be a deal in there somewhere!
Oh yeah, T'Keyah is obessed with pink, baby pink to be specific - and to tell the honest truth, I'm pretty partial to baby pink myself! Would love the girls to have rooms that they love being in (means I might see less of them hehehe) I only signed on to win the auction, and I'm still here - sheesh, and the boxes aren't packing themselves (unfortunately!).
I had my second session with the EarlyBird programme yesterday - still great, and I'm delighted in the progress Molly is making, she said UP at kindy the other day, she seems to be listening much more, and following on with instructions. Some of the things we're learning over the next few sessions are based around the ABA programme, so I'm really interested in that!

I'm going to try and be more diligent about posting here - I find when I do write things down, I feel a little calmer in daily life (especially at evening time, I get so short with the girls) and Kiwiscraps have posted a blog challenge, which I think I'll follow, so here goes with challenge number one!!

1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.
Ha, that would be producing some layouts at an all day crop!!
2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.
Shopping without children
soaking in a huge bubble bath
3. Name three things that gross you out.
Vomit
Spiders
Beetles (huge black ones)
4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.
Change nappies
Shower
Surf the internet
kiss my girls (though the bigger one is starting to avoid them!)
5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.
the kids (JOKING!)
at least two pairs of shoes (that I have NEVER worn)
Iron
Iron board
Pizza stone (far far easier to dial out!)

No comments: