Saturday, October 29, 2005


I had a brilliant day - an all day crop (10am-6pm) and it certainly shook me out of my funk with layouts. They aren't complete, but will finish them off over the next couple of days with journalling....I so enjoy getting out, hanging with people with the same interests and having a break in the child/house routine!! Can't wait until the 26th November - it's the mega all day (10 - 8pm) christmas crop, and they rock!!
Molly is doing really well - she even said UP to me on Thursday after kindy - normally I don't like carrying her (she's so heavy!) and make her walk to the car, but she stood directly in front of me, looked up and said UP - so I looked at her and said, only because you said up, I'll carry you...and she said it again for Dad later on.
We're waiting to find out about the therapy that Molly will get - it's going to be intensive, but that is exactly what I want - I reckon this kid needs a real boost and she'll be coming out with more and more words!
Only one more week until we move - I really can't wait - I'm so looking forward to living in this new place, much lighter and brighter (especially the kitchen, this one is so dark!) and NO FREAKING RED CARPET!! When we first moved here I loved the colour scheme - a rich red carpet, navy blue walls and almost white curtains - it does look quite nice - but oh man, the carpet is a killer with the dog and the cat (both have white fur!!) It'll be so nice not seeing white fluff all over the carpet!
I took some pictures of the wee girl the other day - was quite pleased with them too! She's such an adorable little monkey. That's one of them up in the corner.

1 comment:

Faye said...

Dallas, your Molly is adorable. What a great photo.