Monday, November 21, 2005


Could it be, possibly, I think it could be....yup, a layout!! After goodness knows how long since I actually sat and completed a page, today was the day. Possibly helped by the fact that it's a) raining like no-ones business b) both girls are home for the day with a revolting cold - whatever it is, I hope it decides to stick around, because I don't mind being able to achieve some results!!

Like I said, both girls are at home with a cold...I woke up far too many times last night, hearing one of them cough...poor Molly was the worst last night. And worst even today, she missed out on Kindy Photos!! I'm really sad, was really looking forward to her photo with kindy - never mind, Trish said they'd try and get a nice shot of her for us, and I'll still by the group photo for her. Right, I'm off to tidy the kitchen, T'Keyah just trashed it a beaut! and then I might even try another layout! ooohh, two in one day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My DD has a cold too, it must be the silly weather we are having.