Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Did you hear her??

Ugh, what a disaster those blood tests turned out to be - the women that tried (yup, it was unsuccessful) were so awesome - managed to find a vein (looks like she's inherited her mothers non-existent veins!) and get the needle in, and blood started filling into the vial, but then I think she wiggled and it popped out - so we have to go back. It was the only good vein, and it's bruised - poor baby!! I was bummed, mainly because of the dramas of the whole thing, but now that we have to do it all over again, and she knows what the place means - good golly - it's going to be fun!!!
Scrapping in the weekend was brilliant - so good in fact, that we've booked in again for the 29th! Yipee!
I haven't even taken photos lately, so there is no layouts or pictures to post! Slack huh - oh, and no scrapping since sunday, because my ink is empty! Might grab one when I'm out after with Molly at speech class (which is such a waste of my time!!)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh, that doesn't sound like fun Dallas! Poor Molly :-( I hope it all goes better next time.

Anonymous said...

ohhb poor wee poppet.....not much fun when you have hard to find veins and even worse when you are a child.

Anonymous said...

nice template change Dallas