Friday, January 05, 2007

and then there were two...

yup, the wee girl died too, she passed away on Wednesday afternoon. I feel so bad for mum, she tried so hard for that wee girl...but on talking with another breeder, she suspects that the four pups that died were premature - which makes sense because they were virtually bald on their heads, so if mum does decide to continue breeding, there will be strict mating ground rules from now on - think Jessie was mated over a 5 day period, and that makes perfect sense, another 5 days for those wee ones inside Mum, would have made all the difference.


Been scrapping some too, and it's great - as much as these kids are driving me completely potty, I have done some pages. Have done two for this months "Get Real" theme (one to go), a challenge for scrapbooking by design which is now up and running and looking great!
This was for the first challenge using 2 patterned papers.



Yesterday was glorious, today, overcast and fairly cool - typical Dunedin I guess! Lucky T'Keyah is off tomorrow morning with her Dad and Step-mother to Alexandra, til Friday next week (now if only I could get rid of Molly - gee imagine having all that time to MYSELF!) Though, next Sunday is scrap Sunday which I can't wait for!


I'm still waiting for my first assignment for scrapbooking Annies - I know one other team member had her box in the middle of December - waa! I want mine! Don't know if it's lost in the post or what...very frustrating!!


Right, off to hang washing and then do a challenge for SBO - Lara has organised a mini-crop - hope those poxie babes get well soon!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice template Dallas. Sorry to hear about the pups. Love that layout by the way.

Julie said...

Gorgeous layout of Bentley - what a cute face!
Sorry to hear about the pups.

Tracey and Adrian said...

Fantastic layout and love your photo