Saturday, November 11, 2006

Woohoo!

I've just discovered that I made it onto the design team for Scrapbooking Annies!! I'm so excited!

Nothing really other to report - oooh, lies - My CJ returned the other day - it looks fabulous. I must take some pics of it and post them later on. It looks so neat! And some yummy recipes are in there too!

This layout is one I did the other day for Scrapbook Outlets challenge (I'm really enjoying the challenges lately!!) It's scarey how big my "baby" is looking! Think she just needs to slow on down now!



11 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations Dallas, I started my affair/obsession/fascination, whatever you want to call it, at Annies! Looking forward to seeing your work.

Hannah said...

Congratulations, Dallas!!

Christi said...

I thought Scrapbookin Annies was closing? I don't reckon they can make up their minds lol. Congrats! They have a great range of products!

Kelly Slattery said...

Huge congratulations Dallas!!!!

Beverley said...

Congratulations Dallas. That's awesome news, enjoy!

~Zeetra~ said...

Isnt she just beautiful Dallas....
Congrats to you once again....

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dallas! Looking forward to seeing your work as one of the Scrapbookin-Annie barmaids :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dallas on your appointment to the design team.....

Delys said...

Awesome Dallas! Good on you!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO DALLAS!!!!!

Well done girl - I know you deserve it!!!

Look forward to seeing your stuff!!!
Calls for a celebration me thinks! lol

Rach H said...

congrats on your new DT position - fantastic news!!!