Friday, November 24, 2006

11.16am

is what time Molly woke up this morning....a little late for kindy perhaps! LOL Poor wee short person hasn't been 100% this week, infact she's been off kindy all week. She had some mild cold thing last week, and then come Sunday, she starts out with this nasty chesty number (cold #2 me thinks!) and pukes Sunday night, so we stay home Monday. Yesterday she motioned to me (cos we have no language) and pointed to her ear and said 'air' (she has some words, which is fantastic!)...I asked her if her ear was sore and she looked at me all puppy eyed like and said 'air' again, along with the whinging and crying, I guessed it was sore (hehe, not much gets by me huh!) so I phoned for an appointment (7.15 thank you very much - though we are lucky they do late night thursday, and it wasn't too bad for phoning at 5.45!). So yes, that ear that she pointed to was red and inflammed! Other one is fine, smart little cookie!! So more anti-bs, a humongous sleep and my girl is sitting here was Roly Poly Olly, eating toast, drinking heaps (with disguised contents of a capsule) and seems to be way better (PHEW!!)



Yesterday we had the most glorious day, it was sooooo hot, and today - wind, much cooler and it's trying it's hardest to rain - no wonder we get sick with such changes in the weather!!



Off on Sunday to scrap! I really am looking forward to this, this week has been a long one, so I am really looking forward to some "ME" time! I really enjoy the Sundays scrapping with friends, it's really not long enough though 10-4 just seems to poof away in the blink of an eye!

I certainly have enough to keep me going - I've been printing photos off at good old Harvey Norman - most impressed with the quality of the photos and the price - especially their half price enlargements on Wednesday!!



I just glanced over at the short person - she's just about demolished two pieces of marmite on toast, crusts and all!! and the drink is just about gone, one pill down - two to go!!

Layout was a challenge from Scrapbook Essentials, using your's or someone elses handwriting, so I cheated, and used T'Keyahs handwriting (only because I hate mine!) and scrapped one of her notes that she used to write to me all the time, I have a few that I've saved, and will eventually scrap them all - they are too cute not too!

Many thanks for all your congrats too, most appreciated!! I can't wait to start working with the team!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm sorry to hear your little girl is sick :-( We've been going through the same sort of thing with Tyler, my 2-year-old. He's got grommets in both ears but when we went to the DR this morning he said the grommet in his left ear is not working anymore. He's got glue ear but we're hoping it will just clear up on its own.
I hope Molly is back to normal really quickly!

Anonymous said...

Dallas congrats on winning the se montly challenge...awesome layout....