Wednesday, October 25, 2006

oooh a tag!

1. Things that scare me: mice that aren't in containers (or dead, lol) Spiders!
2. People who make me laugh: Molly!
3.Things I hate the most: Being sick 0r my kids being sick
4. Things I don't understand: How it's a universal thing that men are hopeless!
5.Things I'm doing right now: Answering these questions, telepathically telling DH to move his ass and get Molly to bed! Wishing the dog would just lie down already!!
6.Things I want to do before I die: Travel, own a house, be published!
7.Things I can do: Drive, scrap, play & read music.
8. Ways to describe my personality: Reserved, funny (perhaps), kind & caring
9. Things I can't do: car mechanical stuff, can't prefrom brain surgery
10.Things I think you should listen to: children - and it's even MORE important to listen when they are quiet!!
11. Things you should never listen to: whining.
12.Things I'd like to learn: Would love to learn the piano
13.Favourite Foods: Chicken, salad, chocolate, jellybeans
14.Beverages I drink regularly: Diet coke, coffee
14a. Beverages I'm trying not to drink regularly: none
15. Shows I watched as a kid: The Henderson kids, grange hill, count homogenised, Rainbow brite
16. Persons I am tagging: Zeetra, Angela, Lara (just to see who does read my drivel! LOL)


We're still cruising along, I've got the pack for Molly's blood tests, but will wait to make the appointment until I get a copy of her hospital records - I'm dying to know what the nursing staff wrote at Molly's nine month incident!
Nothing much has changed, we went along on Friday to see Dorothy's Dance Party - and if DH hadn't been there I might just have chucked my camera over the balcony. Didn't matter what setting I had that stupid little thing on, all the photos were dark and barely visible - I so need a new camera. What really gets me though, is this camera is only a year old, and was expensive - nasty little thing! LOL
I drove to Invercargill on Sunday, to take one of Mum's dogs down to hopefully become pregnant! I miss baby puppies - it's been a few years since we had a litter, and if she does manage to get preggo this time, it'll be perfect - puppies over Christmas.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Aaaah, very cunning Dallas. Yes, I do read, thanks alot for the tag (said in my best sarcastic voice), I've been tagged, and will try to get to it tonight.