Thursday, September 08, 2005


Well, Christine, the physcologist came on Tuesday, observed Molly and asked questions (loads!) and at the end said "I will get you and Craig in sometime next week to do all the formal side, and I still need to speak to Adele (Cox, the supervising physcologist), but at this stage I think it's inappropriate to diagnose Molly as autistic"
Woo-freakin-hoo!!! I was so thrilled - I wasn't bothered if she was autistic, I was dealing with the fact that she might be, but that mothers instinct kept telling me it wasn't right, and I'm just thrilled to know she's not going to be labelled autistic!! IN YER FACE VERA HAYWARD!!! Craig laughed the other night about being a fly on the wall when vera hayward found the news! I just hope now that Michelle will pull her socks up about the whole thing - and stop focusing on the autistic label and give Molly the therapy she needs. If she's going to be a poop-head about it, I will request a new therapist.
Molly is addicted to Ice-Age - she's adorable how she cracks up at the cartoon creatures antics - where's da baby? Is hilarious!

No comments: